Laura, thanks for your posting about Dramaturgy. I never heard of it before, but it sounds like a neat concept. Realizing who you are in relationship to others, and how others see you, can help you to further create and form who you really are and who you really want to be. Something to ponder!
Meagan, I too find it hard sometimes to find a “favorite” quote, depending on what mood I’m in or where I am in my life, or even in my day. I love your quote. Realizing God is always there to forgive no matter what we’ve done is a great comforting feeling. Thanks for sharing!
Anyone else care to comment?
Meagan, I too find it hard sometimes to find a “favorite” quote, depending on what mood I’m in or where I am in my life, or even in my day. I love your quote. Realizing God is always there to forgive no matter what we’ve done is a great comforting feeling. Thanks for sharing!
Anyone else care to comment?
No comments:
Post a Comment